jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Bap Xao

炒玉米
Chǎo yùmǐ
Bắp Xào
Hi guys longtime no see. Last time I wanted to eat street food, so I cooked vietnamese Bap Xao. It is very simple but it's so tasty. There is many variation but I'll go with the most popular one.


Ingredients:

- 3 cup frozen extra sweet corn
- 4 green onions, cut into thin rings
- 3cup of chopped of pre-cooked shrimps
- 2 table spoon of white sugar
- 1 1/2 tea spoon of salt
- 2 1/2 table spoon of golden butter
black pepper
sriracha sauce 

Melt the butter and add the shrimps and the corn until well cooked.
Add the sugar, the salt and black pepper to your taste, then add the green onion.
Cook a few more minute. And serve with some sriracha sauce

2 commentaires:

  1. I love the color match looks appealing thankyou

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thankyou Mova. Please click on the +1 button if you like! I'm a new cyber-chief but there will be more and more recipes, so come place a eye sometimes!

      Supprimer